What next?

I am feeling lost. I am back to feeling overwhelmed. But I keep trying.

I sorted through the lost and found at work and got another bag of stuff to take to the charity shop. I guess I just want to keep sorting and that seemed doable.

I don't know what else to do.

I did manage to take an old kid's bike to the charity shop at the same time. And I got some photos of things to sell online. Many of the boxes that I have to sort through have been taken upstairs as the state of the living room is depressing me. There is another box that is waiting for the charity shop in the corner. I keep adding bits to it. Mostly of my stuff which seems unfair and makes me sad.

All I can do are small things. Sorting a book shelf at a time. I feel like I am just rearranging. And I get cross when see others have shoved things in a space I have cleared. If something doesn't have a space, it should stay in the way until a space is made or we get rid of it. It shouldn't go where it doesn't go!

A friend came over on Thursday and while the kids played she helped me put little bits away. Three boxes of stuff to go through has become 2 boxes. That was one pile of boxes, there are plenty others. I have sort of sorted the shoe rack, and a CD rack, and a couple of drawers for stationery. Why do we need two drawers full of wires, more than one computer mouse, and miscellaneous cables? While one drawer is so full of stuff that it is falling out the back?

We don't obviously. They have been removed and the drawers utilised for more useful things. The bag full of cables and wires is waiting for Al to go through. I hope they all go to the IT recycling.

Reading back over this, even my writing seems lost and disjointed. I am overwhelmed and lost and sitting in a still messy room.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Clean - otherwise known as Still Trying

decluttering is a thing

It's Spring again